Thursday, April 2, 2020

47 METERS DOWN: UNCAGED


I enjoyed this while in theaters but I found it a touch lackluster compared to the criminally underrated original. Upon watching it again I have to say I enjoyed it much more. Whereas the original film was a clever slow burn with a twist ending , this one is a full fledged roller coaster ride. It's all about the jumps and screams and stylish atmosphere. And the film is really fun and entertaining. The film centers on a group of girls who decide to explore an underwater city. While there, they become entrapped and are attacked by blind sharks. They quickly have to try and race to the surface before their air runs out. It's a silly movie but like I said it's very entertaining and delivers on the things that people want to see in a movie like this. Pure carnage.

Budget: $12m
Domestic Box Office: $22m
Worldwide Box Office: $47m

3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment