Friday, April 24, 2020

SNATCHERS (2019)


I randomly bought this movie and I'm soooooo happy I did. Normally when I do this it's a disaster but I really found a gem. I've heard a little buzz about this and the reviews are good but I had no idea what I was getting. It all starts off as young womsn in high school has s3x with her boyfriend after he returns from Mexico. The next morning she awakes 9 months pregnant and tries to figure out with her ex best friend what's going on. But when they finally make it to the doctor's and a crazy ass alien bug comes flying out they must warn the townsfolk before an all out invasion happens. Its clever, funny and horrifying with some practical FX and a lot of heart. There's no doubt this was a labor of love from the filmmakers and the results are so creative and overly entertaining. Definitely one of the best and most fun genre films of the years.

4.25/5

No comments:

Post a Comment