Friday, May 1, 2020

NOS4A2 SEASON 1


I was kind of on the fence about watching this. And after starting I wasn't very impressed. But about a third of the way through it grabbed hold of me and I was hooked. Its really such a unique and creepy concept as kids are being taken from their homes and in some cases their parents murdered. We than meet a young woman Vic McQueen played by Ashleigh Cummings of Hounds of Love. She has an awful home life and with the help of a young charasmatic psychic named Maggie Leigh played by an impressive Jakhara Smith (Pilgrim) she discovers she has certain gifts. Anytime she wants to find something she can go to her very own psychedelic bridge and it will take her there. I know it all sounds a bit goofy but they pull it off very well. Unfortunately a supposed man named Charlie Manx played by a maniacal Zachary Quinto (Star Trek) is hunting those with gifts to feed his own hunger. I won't say anymore because I don't want to ruin anything but it's surprisingly great, disturbing, creative and quite unique.

4.25/5



No comments:

Post a Comment