Thursday, May 7, 2020

NIGHT OF THE LEPUS

This movie is not scary at all. When I was a kid I used to like this film but watching it now I'm sadly mistaken. Wow is it bad. Basically some giant mutated bunnies start attacking people and a group of people have to try and find a way to stop them. Viewing it now I really hope bo animals were hurt during the filming but I'm not so sure. As for the good which there is very little of Tippi Hedren of Psycho delivers a solid performance, the bunnies are so adorable and some of the FX were quite impressive especially considering the time. The bad is everything else. Lousy pacing,  clumsy direction, a confused screenplay and goofy performances. I'd love to say it's all so bad that it's good but really it's just bad and the phony news broadcasts only add to the silliness.

Budget: $900,000
Box Office: n/a


1.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment