Friday, April 3, 2020

SHAUN OF THE DEAD


Back in the day Fangoria sent me and my friends to an advance screening of this in NYC. There was hardly anyone there and they actually pulled people in off the street I remember there being this large family there with babies. Despite that inconvenience, the lights went off and the movie began and me and my friends were introduced to one of the best movies of all time. We laughed, screamed and cried and when the lights came up to out delight a handsome Simon Pegg and Nick Frost greeted us when we were leaving and signed some posters. They were truly the nicest guys and the movie still holds up perfectly. It's so funny and witty with great makeup and truly amazing performances. Unfortunately it wasn't a hit while in theaters but has since become a well deserved cult classic.

Budget: $6m
Domestic Box Office: $14m
Worldwide Box Office: $30m

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment