Sunday, August 2, 2020

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE S5 AND UNTUCKED S4


RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE SEASON 5

It's the season of Ralaskatox and Jinx. This is without a doubt one of my favorites. I love the commercial episode for their signature fragrances with Aubrey O'Day as a judge. Alaska's is genius and Detox's is friggin hilarious and Jinx's is hysterical. The villain this season is undoubtedly Roxy although she is pretty talented. When I think of drag race I think of this season and when I think of Snatch game I think of Jinx's Little Edie.

9/10

Untucked S4

This season of the behind the scenes show is one of the best. Detox has some great moments and it really fleshes out the characters especially Jinx. The show also definitely shows Roxy's true colors. All in all it's pretty fun and enlightening.

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment