Tuesday, March 3, 2020

LEPRECHAUN 2


I absolutely despised this film when I originally saw it in theaters. I found it cheap and tawdry and horribly filmed. Over the years I've hated it more and now less. It's still not very good but it does work as a guilty pleasure, is a bit darker and once again features some innovative kills. This time around the leprechaun once again played by a charismatic Warwick Davis is in search of his bride reincarnation. He finds her and refuses to let her go but her boyfriend and his grandfather become a problem. The girl this around around is Shevonne Durkin whose pretty awful. She was also terrible in one of my fave horror flicks Ghost in the Machine. Somehow this manages to be marginally entertaining once again aiming very low. The director went on to better things with the under rated cult classic Idle Hands.

2.75/5

No comments:

Post a Comment